How Small Wins Can Lead to Big Dreams Have you ever felt stuck? Like you set a big goal, but reaching it feels impossible? That's norm...
Welcome to my personal corner of the internet, where I share thoughts, experiences, technology, media, creativity, lessons and the things I find interesting along the way.
How Small Wins Can Lead to Big Dreams Have you ever felt stuck? Like you set a big goal, but reaching it feels impossible? That's norm...
A few things you might want to know about my work, experience and the kind of projects I take on.
I work across sound engineering, broadcast and live production, audio-visual systems, studio operations, live streaming, recording, video production and technical team leadership. My work often sits at the intersection of technology, creativity and live production.
Yes. I work on live sound, event production, broadcast, streaming and technical production. Depending on the project, this can include system setup, mixing, troubleshooting, production coordination and technical direction.
Yes. I can assist with sound system design, setup, tuning and optimization, including digital mixers, loudspeaker systems, microphones, monitoring, signal flow and troubleshooting.
Yes. My experience includes studio operations, recording environments, broadcast workflows, live production, video systems, streaming and technical troubleshooting.
Absolutely. I can work independently or alongside an existing technical team. I also enjoy helping teams improve their workflows, understand their equipment and develop more reliable production systems.
Yes. I can provide practical training and consultation around live sound, digital mixing, audio-visual systems, streaming, studio operations and technical workflows.
I'm open to the right projects and collaborations across media, sound, technology, events, production and creative work. If you have an idea or project you'd like to discuss, feel free to get in touch.
You can explore the portfolio and project sections of this website to see selected examples of my work, experience and technical projects.
Get new articles, ideas and occasional notes from my desk, delivered straight to your inbox.
COMMENTS