D
ENDOUGS
Douglas Iduhon

Thoughts.
Ideas.
Perspective.

Welcome to my personal corner of the internet — where I share thoughts, experiences, technology, media, creativity, lessons and the things I find interesting along the way.

Technology
Media
Creativity
Life
Ideas
Douglas Iduhon
Endougs • Personal Blog
About Me

Behind the name Douglas Iduhon.

A little about who I am, what I do, what interests me and why I created this space.

Who I Am

I'm Douglas Iduhon.

I'm a multimedia professional, technology enthusiast and creative person with a strong interest in how technology, media and creativity come together.

My professional journey has taken me through audio, video, live production, broadcasting, technology and digital media. Along the way, I've learned that there is always something new to discover.

This website is where I document some of that journey — the things I learn, the things I build, the ideas I have, and occasionally, just the things I find interesting.

Technology Media Audio Creativity
Explore more about me →
My Thoughts

Welcome to My Thoughts.

This is where I share the things that cross my mind — ideas, experiences, lessons, observations and conversations about technology, media, creativity, life and everything in between.

“Some thoughts are worth writing down.”
FROM MY DESK

My Thoughts

View All

The Pursuit of Wisdom: A Lifelong Journey of Learning and Growth - Truth Meal

 Proverbs 1:2 (KJV) "To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding."   This verse is an invitation to pur...

 Proverbs 1:2 (KJV) "To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding." 

This verse is an invitation to pursue wisdom and knowledge, to seek understanding and instruction. It is a reminder that the pursuit of wisdom is a lifelong journey, and one that requires constant attention and effort.


Wisdom is often defined as the ability to discern what is right and true. It is the application of knowledge and understanding in practical situations. Wisdom is more than just possessing a vast amount of knowledge; it encompasses the ability to use that knowledge judiciously.

Instruction, on the other hand, refers to the guidance and teaching that we receive from others. It is the process of being trained and educated in a particular field of study or skill. Instruction can come from a variety of sources, such as teachers, mentors, books, and personal experience.

Perceiving the words of understanding involves the ability to comprehend and interpret the meaning behind the words. It is about going beyond surface-level knowledge and understanding the deeper implications and applications of what we learn.

The pursuit of wisdom and instruction is essential for personal growth and development. It is through this pursuit that we gain the knowledge and understanding necessary to navigate life's challenges and make wise decisions. It is also through this pursuit that we develop the character traits of humility, discernment, and critical thinking.

The book of Proverbs personifies wisdom as a female figure who beckons to those passing by, extending an invitation to come and learn from her. She promises that those who listen to her will be blessed with long life, prosperity, and peace. This imagery reminds us that wisdom is not something that we can simply acquire once and for all, but something that we must continually seek out and cultivate in our lives.

Proverbs 1:2 (KJV) calls us to pursue wisdom and instruction, to seek understanding and discernment. It is an invitation to a lifelong journey of learning and growth, one that requires diligence, humility, and a willingness to listen and learn. As we pursue wisdom, may we be open to instruction, and may we perceive the words of understanding with a humble and teachable heart.


COMMENTS

BLOGGER
5/hottrend/hottrend
Copyright © 2017 MogTemplates - All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.
Name

Devotional,9,Food,3,Health,4,Lifestyle,2,Motivational,1,
ltr
item
Douglas Iduhon | Sound Engineer & Multimedia Specialist: The Pursuit of Wisdom: A Lifelong Journey of Learning and Growth - Truth Meal
The Pursuit of Wisdom: A Lifelong Journey of Learning and Growth - Truth Meal
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiwC_hRZpHMaje81m5ByFJNCgDhxNuEZLBtmhIzL_3NHyQ1_vcJiQVtfigjeilNq0mMnrB0vRrto1RnJMEBlj_5olAmDLEU4LZVAWtc5j1GbzwZjmC99S2FIlsDJEBEHZSPsHsyAvntIIj4SLkgenjzhH81jz2oLVLFdR5xnUNiCtFPZkXV0hdP64znrQ/s320/pexels-nitin-arya-1029141.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiwC_hRZpHMaje81m5ByFJNCgDhxNuEZLBtmhIzL_3NHyQ1_vcJiQVtfigjeilNq0mMnrB0vRrto1RnJMEBlj_5olAmDLEU4LZVAWtc5j1GbzwZjmC99S2FIlsDJEBEHZSPsHsyAvntIIj4SLkgenjzhH81jz2oLVLFdR5xnUNiCtFPZkXV0hdP64znrQ/s72-c/pexels-nitin-arya-1029141.jpg
Douglas Iduhon | Sound Engineer & Multimedia Specialist
https://endougs.blogspot.com/2023/04/the-pursuit-of-wisdom-lifelong-journey.html
https://endougs.blogspot.com/
https://endougs.blogspot.com/
https://endougs.blogspot.com/2023/04/the-pursuit-of-wisdom-lifelong-journey.html
true
911018319055273140
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share to a social network STEP 2: Click the link on your social network Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy Table of Content