The brain is a complex organ that controls many essential bodily functions. Learning about the structure of the human brain can help us bet...
Thoughts.
Ideas.
Perspective.
Welcome to my personal corner of the internet — where I share thoughts, experiences, technology, media, creativity, lessons and the things I find interesting along the way.
Behind the name Douglas Iduhon.
A little about who I am, what I do, what interests me and why I created this space.
I'm Douglas Iduhon.
I'm a multimedia professional, technology enthusiast and creative person with a strong interest in how technology, media and creativity come together.
My professional journey has taken me through audio, video, live production, broadcasting, technology and digital media. Along the way, I've learned that there is always something new to discover.
This website is where I document some of that journey — the things I learn, the things I build, the ideas I have, and occasionally, just the things I find interesting.
What I Do
Professional audio-visual, multimedia and technical solutions for productions, events and organizations.
Live Sound
FOH, monitors, PA systems & live mixing.
Broadcast & Streaming
Live production, streaming & broadcast.
Studio & Audio
Recording, editing, mixing & production.
AV Systems
System design, setup & technical support.
Video Production
Production, editing & digital content.
Consulting & Training
Technical training, consulting & support.
Recent Projects
Quake 2025
Sound Engineer & Media Director
↗Wonders of Worship
Live Stereo Recording
↗Ministration Pack
Live Audio Production
↗Live Broadcast
Streaming & Production
↗Welcome to My Thoughts.
This is where I share the things that cross my mind — ideas, experiences, lessons, observations and conversations about technology, media, creativity, life and everything in between.
My Thoughts


COMMENTS