D
ENDOUGS
Douglas Iduhon

Thoughts.
Ideas.
Perspective.

Welcome to my personal corner of the internet — where I share thoughts, experiences, technology, media, creativity, lessons and the things I find interesting along the way.

Technology
Media
Creativity
Life
Ideas
Douglas Iduhon
Endougs • Personal Blog
About Me

Behind the name Douglas Iduhon.

A little about who I am, what I do, what interests me and why I created this space.

Who I Am

I'm Douglas Iduhon.

I'm a multimedia professional, technology enthusiast and creative person with a strong interest in how technology, media and creativity come together.

My professional journey has taken me through audio, video, live production, broadcasting, technology and digital media. Along the way, I've learned that there is always something new to discover.

This website is where I document some of that journey — the things I learn, the things I build, the ideas I have, and occasionally, just the things I find interesting.

Technology Media Audio Creativity
Explore more about me →
My Thoughts

Welcome to My Thoughts.

This is where I share the things that cross my mind — ideas, experiences, lessons, observations and conversations about technology, media, creativity, life and everything in between.

“Some thoughts are worth writing down.”
FROM MY DESK

My Thoughts

View All

Still Don,t Know How to Cook? Follow These Easy Steps - Truth Meal

Often times I hear a lot of people say they don't know how to cook in this internet age, anyone can take up cooking as a rewarding and ...

Often times I hear a lot of people say they don't know how to cook in this internet age, anyone can take up cooking as a rewarding and fun hobby. These are the steps you can take if you wish to teach yourself how to cook. 



 

Step 1: Begin with Simple Recipes


Your first meal or dish doesn't have to be difficult to prepare. If you try simple recipes, you'll learn a lot more and have a better chance of being successful on your first attempt.

It's acceptable to attempt to boil or fry an egg at first, then move on to another task like preparing rice, pasta, or stir-frying veggies. In fact, it's advised that you make a variety of dishes rather than the same meal repeatedly so that you can advance.

Step 2: Become familiar with the Tools



It can be intimidating to work in the kitchen for the first time. With little to no knowledge of how to use the numerous pots, tools, and cutlery that are all around you.

How about a colander or a peeler? We all know what a pot and a knife do. You should take the time to read up on and comprehend them if you are unfamiliar with them. It's best to educate yourself on what they do and how to handle them because you might run across them in your recipe or cookbook.

Step 3. Learn the Basic Cooking Terminology



Most recipe books just demonstrate how to use a particular component; for example, they might instruct you to "sear" the meat, but they don't explain how to accomplish it in detail.
There are numerous terms used in the kitchen, so if you want to simplify things, you should become familiar with them as well. If you don't follow directions, especially those related to the cooking method, the result of a dish will be very different.

"Once more, the internet can be useful here. You can view YouTube tutorials or videos that show you how to prepare specific ingredients".

Step 4: It's Important to Measure Ingredients



It's crucial to understand how to measure and portion out ingredients, just as it is to learn how to perform various cooking operations.
Cookbooks are fantastic at explaining how much you need, but you might be perplexed by terms like "dash" or "pinch." Additionally, you'll want to have your culinary supplies on available for preparing rice, spinach, and other veggies, as well as flour.
Your first attempts at cooking will depend greatly on how well you can follow directions, so do this for the time being. Later, you'll be free to modify or even create your own delectable dishes.

Step 5: Watch and Learn



Typically, viewing cooking shows on Netflix, YouTube, or local networks gives people the motivation to prepare meals for their partners and loved ones. It's intriguing to see how different components combine, but when it's your time, things might not go as planned.
Cookbooks pair nicely with videos and television programs, which make wonderful teaching tools. When you start watching as you prepare your meals, you'll have a better sense of what to do and how the dish will turn out in the end.

Step 6: It Takes Practice to Make it Perfect



You'll undoubtedly run across a number of problems when you learn to cook for yourself. Only a select few people get it right the first time, therefore this is entirely acceptable.
Being a successful cook requires a solid foundation in the fundamentals, including measurements, culinary gear, and preparation. There isn't really a short cut for this; the more you practice, the more at ease and proficient you become.
Try out various recipes for various meals, and then stick with the ones that turn out well. So that you won't have to guess at temperature and cooking time, rely on your equipment, such as a meat thermometer, an induction cooker, or a fryer.




COMMENTS

BLOGGER
5/hottrend/hottrend
Copyright © 2017 MogTemplates - All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.
Name

Devotional,9,Food,3,Health,4,Lifestyle,2,Motivational,1,
ltr
item
Douglas Iduhon | Sound Engineer & Multimedia Specialist: Still Don,t Know How to Cook? Follow These Easy Steps - Truth Meal
Still Don,t Know How to Cook? Follow These Easy Steps - Truth Meal
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhWN1T4MlYbZp28IXWZa3lpSfSo2uLYEB7iU2vxyrPBXepmWRiTRRBO7GFoZhCX9xLT2OtKK9dCa8sSWVAUWgumIe2t6xDl0vFLT4eBAUJa7pbn_90zxxNvmy5CSxAo_hsmeIPCQBXVgJ_fHLw9WV6A53bCb-sgZeGzWjOiUtugfCI_6yB6KK6DyBvF_w/s320/pexels-daria-shevtsova-3629537.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhWN1T4MlYbZp28IXWZa3lpSfSo2uLYEB7iU2vxyrPBXepmWRiTRRBO7GFoZhCX9xLT2OtKK9dCa8sSWVAUWgumIe2t6xDl0vFLT4eBAUJa7pbn_90zxxNvmy5CSxAo_hsmeIPCQBXVgJ_fHLw9WV6A53bCb-sgZeGzWjOiUtugfCI_6yB6KK6DyBvF_w/s72-c/pexels-daria-shevtsova-3629537.jpg
Douglas Iduhon | Sound Engineer & Multimedia Specialist
https://endougs.blogspot.com/2022/06/still-dont-know-how-to-cook-follow.html
https://endougs.blogspot.com/
https://endougs.blogspot.com/
https://endougs.blogspot.com/2022/06/still-dont-know-how-to-cook-follow.html
true
911018319055273140
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share to a social network STEP 2: Click the link on your social network Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy Table of Content