D
ENDOUGS
Douglas Iduhon

Thoughts.
Ideas.
Perspective.

Welcome to my personal corner of the internet — where I share thoughts, experiences, technology, media, creativity, lessons and the things I find interesting along the way.

Technology
Media
Creativity
Life
Ideas
Douglas Iduhon
Endougs • Personal Blog
About Me

Behind the name Douglas Iduhon.

A little about who I am, what I do, what interests me and why I created this space.

Who I Am

I'm Douglas Iduhon.

I'm a multimedia professional, technology enthusiast and creative person with a strong interest in how technology, media and creativity come together.

My professional journey has taken me through audio, video, live production, broadcasting, technology and digital media. Along the way, I've learned that there is always something new to discover.

This website is where I document some of that journey — the things I learn, the things I build, the ideas I have, and occasionally, just the things I find interesting.

Technology Media Audio Creativity
Explore more about me →
My Thoughts

Welcome to My Thoughts.

This is where I share the things that cross my mind — ideas, experiences, lessons, observations and conversations about technology, media, creativity, life and everything in between.

“Some thoughts are worth writing down.”
FROM MY DESK

My Thoughts

View All

Sight and Truth | Truth Meal

Closed eyes and sightless eyes have something in common: neither of them can see beauty, the beauty is there for them to behold, but because...

Closed eyes and sightless eyes have something in common: neither of them can see beauty, the beauty is there for them to behold, but because of their present situation the are been restrained from viewing it.

Psalm 119:18 (KJV) Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law. 


 

Just as the radio station is always broadcasting but until you tune you can't enjoy or participate in what ever program they might be broadcasting.

The intellect of men have eyes or windows letting in the light of life, but in the event that the eyes of the heart are closed, truth sparkles on, in secret. The heart is darkened, the intellect is confused, wants are turned, and wrong choices are made. The contrast between right and wrong gets to be blurred and vague until right appears wrong and wrong appears right.

Inevitably the exceptionally presence of objective truth is addressed and the individual stumbles into a subjective slough of sensuality and sin. In the interim, truth shines on unabated—and undervalued.

Once a man’s eyes are opened to the truth of God’s word, the man in this way starts to see a pleasing view of truth once in the past undreamed of—mysteries already covered up, experiences he never envisioned. He finds answers to questions he never thought to inquire, and he questions conclusions never already inspected and  seek for more hidden truth.

ALSO READ: ANGER: BE IN CHARGE

These when discovered are meditated upon in the mind for good result.

Psalm 119:11, 15 (KJV) Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways.  

As a result, the intellect gets to be taught in God’s standards and guarantees, the feelings are fortified to wholesome enchant and virtuous crave and the will is moved to create choices that reliably reflect the divine standards. through this principle can a man live life to the fullness.

Happy is the man who has eyes wide open to discern, desire, and do God’s will

COMMENTS

BLOGGER
5/hottrend/hottrend
Copyright © 2017 MogTemplates - All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.
Name

Devotional,9,Food,3,Health,4,Lifestyle,2,Motivational,1,
ltr
item
Douglas Iduhon | Sound Engineer & Multimedia Specialist: Sight and Truth | Truth Meal
Sight and Truth | Truth Meal
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgE8U3wcdsBjetQQWqp3dhhtfPcrqmabQqMbm07LNohb-TfZz5UBvW-fbtHcy1Qqsg4SuAp2VnQPRInT2bGWnFRv0TepuUTcCjd1MihEl8LqajC458A08lX50wG8AUBugKaojOwgn0cjGM-5A2QghDEnrFENaaRX4R4l_FmTwpzQePJEj0ufSi-oso-aQ/s320/pexels-victor-448834.jpg
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgE8U3wcdsBjetQQWqp3dhhtfPcrqmabQqMbm07LNohb-TfZz5UBvW-fbtHcy1Qqsg4SuAp2VnQPRInT2bGWnFRv0TepuUTcCjd1MihEl8LqajC458A08lX50wG8AUBugKaojOwgn0cjGM-5A2QghDEnrFENaaRX4R4l_FmTwpzQePJEj0ufSi-oso-aQ/s72-c/pexels-victor-448834.jpg
Douglas Iduhon | Sound Engineer & Multimedia Specialist
https://endougs.blogspot.com/2022/06/sight-and-truth-truth-meal.html
https://endougs.blogspot.com/
https://endougs.blogspot.com/
https://endougs.blogspot.com/2022/06/sight-and-truth-truth-meal.html
true
911018319055273140
UTF-8
Loaded All Posts Not found any posts VIEW ALL Readmore Reply Cancel reply Delete By Home PAGES POSTS View All RECOMMENDED FOR YOU LABEL ARCHIVE SEARCH ALL POSTS Not found any post match with your request Back Home Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat January February March April May June July August September October November December Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec just now 1 minute ago $$1$$ minutes ago 1 hour ago $$1$$ hours ago Yesterday $$1$$ days ago $$1$$ weeks ago more than 5 weeks ago Followers Follow THIS PREMIUM CONTENT IS LOCKED STEP 1: Share to a social network STEP 2: Click the link on your social network Copy All Code Select All Code All codes were copied to your clipboard Can not copy the codes / texts, please press [CTRL]+[C] (or CMD+C with Mac) to copy Table of Content